If you listen to the doctor, kids aren't supposed to have popcorn until they are two years old. That is for most kids and not Wing kids. Every year I watch Dave's Popcorn website to see when they open up for the season. When they do, look out because here come the Wings. Now that there are more of us in town, they need to really look out. If there is one thing that we can do it's eat popcorn. But cheeseballs could give popcorn a run for their money.
This was the first pilgrimage to Dave's for LW. At first we weren't going to let her have any and just rub it in that we were eating it and she couldn't. That didn't even last until we go back to the truck. I was weak and she was eating handfuls before I could get her in her car seat. She ate popcorn all the way home and so did AW and NW. By the time we got home the medium popcorn was gone and I didn't even get any.
No comments:
Post a Comment