Monday, May 5, 2014

Big Day with Daddy


I didn't really plan to keep NW with me all day, but it worked out great. We started the day by heading to the Angry Catfish like we do every Sunday. Then we ended up going to a park and all of the sudden it was lunch time. So we sent to Rusty Taco and sat at the bar and had tacos and chips and salsa. Then after lunch we went to another park and to her surprise grandma and grandpa joined us. So what was supposed to be a quick run for coffee and donuts ended up taking all day. To top it all off, I got to watch the hockey game with grandpa which was alot of fun. Not much of a a hockey game, but the company was great.
She thought this was a dinosaur. She wanted to stand on the body and she wondered what happened to the head.
Pine cones vs wood chips. Always bet on pine cones.
I know this is out of focus. But there is something interesting about it.
I was supposed to be in this selfie.

The trains are running in Test Mode. If you look closely, you can see everyone through the window.

She's the captain of the ship.

Here is a picture that NW took of me. Not too bad.

This is her Titanic pose on the front of the boat.




 Here she is dancing to the music in Mears Park.


No comments: