Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lots Going On

This is a picture after NW's dance recital. Cameras weren't allowed inside the show. So we snapped a few afterwards.

Most of the Schaffer's were in attendance too.

The family unit.

This is how we see LW.

At around the same time as NW's dance recital was her musical at preschool. They put 50+ kids that are 3-5 years old up on stage and let them sing some tunes.

Not sure if she is yawning or singing the wrong song.

At NW's last day of preschool they met at a park and they had butterflies to play with. I wasn't there, but I can't believe that they didn't get squished.

Being super gentle.

NW's favorite teacher, Mrs. Andrews. She will always have a special place in NW's heart as her first real teacher. She was great and super patient with the kids.

You might remember this young man from before, it's Charlie. They are still best buds. But next year they wont be in the same class. I hope they can handle a long distance relationship.

No comments: