Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

The holidays are a lot more fun with kids. I forget how excited they get to wake up and look for the Easter Bunny or Santa. It was nearly impossible to keep NW from running around the house when she woke up Easter morning. She needed to stay in our bedroom and watch TV until LW woke up. Needless to say, she woke up very soon after.
We went to Easter Egg hunt at a park in Victoria. You had to search for the ribbon on the trees and then find the eggs. The eggs were actually rocks painted Easter colors. Here is NW is acting all shy for the camera.

While LW was sleeping, we decided to color some eggs. The coloring kit comes with a loop to scoop the eggs out, but NW decided she didnt need it.


This is what happens after coloring eggs and dipping your hand in every color. I'm not sure why they turned green. I would expect black. Since that is the presence of all colors for paint. But anyways...





No comments: