Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pre-Halloween Festivities

Most mornings she sits up high at the counter and I drink my coffee and we talk about stuff. Sometimes she has hot chocolate that she froths on the coffee maker.

Last weekend there was an early Halloween party at Chutes and Ladders. It was a great dry run to get the costume dialed in. One of these 2 girls in the picture would not wear her costume. She was not having it. We will keep trying.
She did play the games and eat the candy though. Look how serious she is.

We planned on riding the bike and burley to the Catfish on Sunday morning. It was going to be tough, but they brought enough toys and books to last the day. They dont realize that everything they brought was heavy and dear old dad had to pull it all. It didnt really matter though. About 4 miles in, I got a flat tire. We had to call mom and have her rescue us with the truck. I fixed the tire and we ended up going back home.



No comments: