I dont remember Halloween lasting for weeks when I was a kid. Now there are events for the kids every weekend leading up to the big day. Last weekend we went to a party at the Landmark Center in St Paul. It was great, not much candy and tons of crafts for the kids to do.
 |
| A little pre-event running at a park. |
 |
| It is amazing how they can both never look at the camera at the same time. Or have their eyes open. |
 |
| Face painting at the Landmark Center. LW wouldnt let her face get painted, so had a pumpkin painted on her hand. She's happy, I'm happy. |
Afterwards they had a costume parade where everyone came up on stage and got to speak into the microphone and tell everyone who they were dressed up as. There were 5 Elsa's and I know I'm biased, but NW's was the best. She didnt win and it really bothered her. When we got home she told me that she really wanted the books (the books were the prize for winning). I was so happy that she was only concerned with the books that we ended up going to get books after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment