Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sick Little Girl

It's been a little crazy at the Wings of Bloomington house. Nataly got sick Sunday night and didn't seem to kick it until this morning. She was back to her old self asking for mom and her Tigger. It's nice to have her back to normal. But don't get me wrong, it was nice when she was sick because she wanted to be held all the time. Most days she wants nothing to do being held or snuggling. She is not a snuggler.

I took her to the doctor yesterday because we were getting a little concerned. She wasn't eating or drinking and she was moving really slow. Turns out she just had the flu and was a little dehydrated. Nothing to worry about, just fill her with Pedialite and crackers and she will come around. Sure enough, she did.

I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of her while she was down and out.

 Lounging on the couch watching alot of TV.
 This is when I got a little concerned. She just laid down on the floor and fell asleep. A little out of the ordinary for someone that is usually going a million miles an hour and never sits still.

Off to the doctor:
At the doctor with Tigger. She was great, no crying or anything. Even when they took some blood. I had the doctor check out Tigger too. Luckily he didn't catch whatever Nataly had.

But mommy might have. More to come on that.

No comments: