A special thank you to The Wings of Tulsa - they gave Nataly a zoo membership for her birthday. It is so much easier to go to the zoo when you have a membership. You know going in that she is going to want to leave in about 1 hour so you don't feel guilty when you have to leave. On this trip she lasted a lot longer than I expected. She made it 2+ hours.
Enough rambling, here are the pics:
She had a specific list of things she wanted to see at the zoo. She wanted to see a bunny, an owl, a horse and a monkey. She was so excited to see the bunnies and didn't sit still long enough to take it all in. When we went through the wolf den, she was yelling "Big Bad Wolf" and running back and forth. People thought it was pretty funny and they were right.
An alligator was obviously on the list too. Well, they don't have alligators at the MN zoo. But they have dwarf crocodiles. So that had to do. I told her it was an alligator, so she was happy. Besides, I don't think I could tell her why they are different anyways. They could have told me it was an alligator and I wouldn't have known. I only knew it was a crocodile because I could read the sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment