Eric & Alisha, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 2 years went by so fast! We hope you 2 are still out enjoying Paris at night. It's 5:45PM here. 12:45AM in Paris? Have a great time. Love you both. Jim & Bonnie Dad & Mom
Wow! You world travelers you! I didn't even realize it's been 2 years of wedded bliss CONGRATS! I hope you're having a fabulous time! We miss you guys and can't wait to get together when you return home!!! Make some memories!!!!
4 comments:
Eric & Alisha,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 2 years went by so fast! We hope you 2 are still out enjoying Paris at night. It's 5:45PM here. 12:45AM in Paris?
Have a great time.
Love you both.
Jim & Bonnie
Dad & Mom
Wow! You world travelers you! I didn't even realize it's been 2 years of wedded bliss CONGRATS! I hope you're having a fabulous time! We miss you guys and can't wait to get together when you return home!!! Make some memories!!!!
Cheers,
Molly McCabe and The Dorn fam
Wow! It is beautiful at night!
Stunning! Happy Anni.
I almost forgot! Happy Anniversary!
Miss chattin with you everyday! Travel safe and make lots of memories!
Post a Comment