Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pics from my phone

LW had a special days at her preschool where she gets to go up in front of the class and talk about things that are special to her. She wasnt too sure about being in front of the class with all eyes on her. It all worked out and she came around.

Fatbike racing at the River Bottoms. I dont race to win, I race to finish. I love the competition and the challenge. 

Playing hockey at the Pond Hockey Championships in Mpls. They werent too enthused to watch the games, but they loved playing in the kids zone.

From the archives..We were in a bowling league about 20 years ago and we won the entire thing. 

Tim Hortons donuts are amazing. I think you can tell by the look on her face that she agrees with me.

Someone had a birthday too!!


We took the crew on a bike ride. I pulled the Burly and the other too rode their own bikes. You will notice that the path isnt tar. This one was had a little more terrain than expected. But both of them did great and nobody crashed or hurt themselves.

A quick selfie on the new Cedar Ave bridge.

No comments: