This might be the first blog post that doesn't have pictures. But it is a funny story that is blog worthy.
The other day the neighbors came over and asked if I could help them pick up a free grill a few blocks away. I couldn't really say no. So I told everyone in my family that we going to pick up a grill in the truck and would be right back. NW wanted to come along too, so she piled into the truck along with both of the neighbors. The 4 of us were on a mission to go pick up a grill. The pick up was simple and we dropped it off at their house. A little later we were going to a surprise birthday party and we were taking the truck. As I was putting LW into her car seat, she asked me where the Gorilla was that we went to pick up. I explained to her that it was a Grill like the one we have in the backyard and make hot dogs on. She was confused. So I explained it to her again and then it looked like she got it. But when I was done she asked me "Well, was it a monkey then?
No comments:
Post a Comment