| NW and Olivia chatting it up on the front of the boat. |
| I'm not sure that they knew what they were signing up for when they agreed to go tubing. Luckily it didnt matter because they loved it! |
| NW driving the boat. We figured that on this day she did a ton of firsts. She rode on the boat, went tubing, jumped off the boat, swam under the boat and drove the boat all firsts. Pretty big day. |
| This was towards the end, I was done with Paul Bunyan Land. No more rides for me. |
| Does leaning really help? I'm not sure, but we gave it a shot. |
| Frog Hopper was also a big hit. |
| This thing scared me. The kids couldn't have cared less when the last time this thing was maintained or if it was up to code. |
No comments:
Post a Comment