Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Winter Canival and then Some Snow




She wasn't afraid of the Vulcans at all. She had them put a V on her cheek and then went back for another one.
The Unofficial Vulcan Krewe..minus mom.

Getting ready to sled down the hill.


We waited by this fence for about an hour to see some robotic snow plows. I thought it would be cool to see. It turns out it wasn't. The first robot moved about 20 feet and then got stuck and wouldn't do anything. The people behind us said that it was incredibly uneventful. I couldn't have said it better.
Even I went down the hill.
It snowed about 12" yesterday. I thought it would be fun to go pick up NW at school with my bike and pull her home in the sled. This time I was right. I got to her school in no time and told her the plan. Her first questions was if I brought her helmet...which I didn't. I put her in the sled and pulled her all of the way home and she loved every minute of it. 
Here we are pulling into the driveway. She thought it would be fun to fill the sled with snow. Little did she know, that made it a little harder for dear old dad.

Here is a video of LW's turn. After this I ended up pulling both of them together around the neighborhood and through the yard. It was pretty fun.

No comments: