My little girl went off to kindergarten today. I'd be lying if I said it was easy. We have been going to the orientations at the school and meetings with her new teacher and everything to get her ready for school. So she was super excited and ready to go. The first thing she said to me today was how excited she was for kindergarten and how she wanted to get ready. She was ready to go, I wasn't ready to let her go.
Here are some pictures of the morning.
 |
| On the front step with a sign and her new butterfly backpack. |
 |
| She practically ran onto the bus. We had to slow her down to take pictures. |
 |
| Just for fun. Here is a picture of me going to school for one of my first days. Not sure what grade. Nice briefcase... |
No comments:
Post a Comment