Monday, July 13, 2015

More trip pics

Sorry for the delay in getting these pics up. I'm sure both people that read the blog will understand.
Welcome to Paul Bunyan Land. Not at the old location, the new one outside of Brainerd. I guess it's not even that new of a location, one of the guys told me that it has been 13 years since they moved. All of the same rickety old rides, just at the different location.



For those of you that are not familiar. Paul says your name when you walk in and welcomes you to the park. It blows peoples minds. It was exactly as I remembered Paul as a kid.

The man.

Me and the man.

That's not a real cowboy. But the other two people are real.

They thought it would be funny to put me in jail...It was.

Don't worry, she's just acting. She can get out and she knows it.

Cool as a cucumber flying this plane.

Every small town has a larger than life statue when you enter town. Deerwood was super creative with theirs. It is a deer jumping over a piece of wood. I think they could have done better.

No comments: