Friday, March 6, 2015

Dance Recital

Big dance recital last weekend. This was the culmination of weeks and weeks of practice. Not just the hour a week at class, but then NW practiced her dance routine 4 times a day for the week leading up to the event. She took this very serious and her hard work showed on the day of the recital. She did great and didnt miss a step. I dont have a trained eye when it comes to dancing, but I thought she looked great.

I thought this one was funny because all of the other girls are looking at her to see what they are supposed to be doing.

Grandpa John, Rosemary and the rest of the crew.

Grandma M and the rest of the crew.

Even more crew.


here is the class.



LW with her cool dudes on and sticking out her tongue,

No comments: