Last weekend NW and I went to a coffee competition. We went to watch, not compete. These guys had real skills, not some clown with an espresso machine in his kitchen. These were baristas from all over the country and they came to mpls for a few days. Since it was a coffee event, most of the coffee shops around town had special events to show off their space and product. The roastery that NW and I visited was Dogwood in NE Mpls. They had an open house so you could tour the roastery and get a cup of coffee. They even had a special drink called an Apple Dumpling Gang latte. Made with bitters and caramel. Dogwood also has a Zamboni cold press. So they had a Zamboni at the roastery directing people in.
When I told NW that I wanted her to take my picture driving it, she said no. So here are pics of her driving it, but not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment