Monday, July 21, 2014

Duluth For a Day

I've said it before and I'll say it again " I love Duluth". It's not quite as relaxing with kids, but it is still a great city to visit and slow down for the day. We left at 8:30am and got back home at 9:30pm. So needless to say, the ride home left a little to be desired. We crammed too much into one day. Here are the pics to prove it:
NW wanted to go to the beach. So we headed out to Park Point. It was a different world out there. It felt like we were on the ocean. The kids played in the sand and threw rocks back into Lake Superior.

Out like a light. This was in between stops. They both caught a little shut eye before there were back at it.

My girls.

Family selfie.

Selfie at Jay Cooke. I'd like to say she was giving me a hug. The truth is that she was super scared of the rock cliff that was right behind us. She was terrified of it.


Another selfie at Jay Cooke.

If this doesn't make you smile, there is something wrong with you. She was standing on the tailgate while we got all of the sand out of all of her folds.

No comments: