Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lucy's Birthday Pictures

Our little girl turned one and we had a costume party for her. Since her birthday is so close to Halloween, we thought it would be fun to have everyone dress up and come to her party. I'm not sure if this is going to be an every year occurrence, but this year was a hit. Almost everyone came in a costume of some sort. Everyone was a good sport about dressing up and nobody complained that I heard of. But how do you complain about dressing up for a 1 year old's birthday. You would have to be pretty cold hearted to do that.

We weren't sure how Lucy would feel about the cake. Turns out that she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty.

Here is a before she eats cake picture, she doesn't even have her crown on yet. She is getting into the zone.

Group photo and everyone except the Birthday girl is looking at the camera.



Am I allowed to touch that thing? I bet Daddy is going to tell me no and make me stop.




I'm spent. You want some?
Here is Nataly dressed as a butterfly. Of course it's purple. Everything is purple.

No comments: