This isnt the real Paul Bunyan. It's the statue at the rest stop on your way into town. Nataly was scared of him at first, but she warmed up. Paul was way too big for Lucy be climbing on.
Here is a picture of the locker room at the rink. It's been repainted and that's about it since I was a kid. It still smells and looks the same.
Rafferty's Pizza. One of the places we go every time we are in town. It has been there since I was a kid and still tastes exactly the same. We had it 2 times in 3 days.
Nataly and I spent Sunday together running around. We went to the Angry Catfish, The Bakers Wife, Rusty Taco and Trader Joes and the park. Busy day. Here's a pics of Nataly blowing those things off a dandelion.
Here is a pic that Nataly took of me blowing those things off a dandelion. Notice anything missing?
Looking to have some more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment