Saturday, July 13, 2013
Stanley Cup
Nick Leddy played hockey for Eden Prairie, then the Gophers and then the Wild. He was traded to Chicago in what has become one of the worst trades in Wild hockey history. But none of that really matters.
This year Chicago won the Stanley Cup and along with that comes the perk that each player gets to spend the day with the cup. They can do whatever they want with it.
It was at Mariucci on Friday and made the trek down there to see it. I waited for about 1.5 hours to have my picture taken with the cup. I was so excited. But I was about 10 feet from the cup and they announced "No more pictures with the cup, only of the cup". You could only take pictures of it from behind the velvet rope.
Here are my pictures of the cup:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment