On Sunday Nataly wouldn't take a nap and I wanted a cup of coffee. So I put her in the truck and hoped she would fall asleep during the drive. Sure enough it worked, she was asleep in about 10 minutes. But that meant that I had to drive around aimlessly for a while. When she woke up I asked her which coffee shop she wanted to go to. She said "a new one and not the one with the bikes". We tried out a new shop called Parka in Minneapolis. It has been on my list of places to try out and now was as good of a time as any to give it a shot. I had a cup of coffee and she had a chocolate chip cookie. Both were really good, I would go back. She ate most of the cookie in the truck and finished it off when we got home. This is what she looked like. It got a little messy.
Don't let the innocent look fool you.
Smile for the camera Lucy.
No comments:
Post a Comment