It was an amazing production that got weirder and weirder as the night went on. And for the record, we were sober. The first half was a lot of his old Pink Floyd material which was great. It was weird, but only because of the images on the wall and a few of the inflatable people. The second half however was another story. It was mostly anti war and anti government messages and the images on the wall were way out there. There was a flying pig that flew over the crowd for a few songs that was covered with graffiti. Making fun of the flying pig at Pink Floyd concerts I guess. I didn't know any of the songs and I was completely lost. I could have left at the intermission and been just fine.
Here's a video of the first half. I didn't record any from the second half.
No comments:
Post a Comment