Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Big D

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I know I wanted to post a picture a day for a year, but it stopped being fun and felt like work. So I stopped doing it for a while. Besides, I haven't been doing anything worth taking pictures of.

Until yesterday. I'm in Dallas for work and I got here early to take the afternoon to go and take some pictures. It's always more fun to take pictures in a new town. Dallas didn't disappoint. I didn't do much, but I did go to a BBQ place for lunch and a sculpture garden for a few hours. And I saw the place where JFK was shot. Pretty eerie and that happened 46 years ago.



This was a bunch of letters hanging from the ceiling that went the whole length of the building. They were like those hippie beads that you walk through. Super cool. I'll post more later.

This was the sign for the BBQ joint. With a sign like that, it has to be good.

No comments: