


Today we ventured outside of our little bubble. We took the train up to the Guggenheim. I was a little afraid to take the train, but it was safe and easy- once we figured it out. We only went into the gift shop and the center area at the Guggenheim. They wouldn't let me take pictures in the museum so we didn't go any farther. I was more concerned about taking pictures of the building than the artwork. But that didn't matter to them.
I almost forgot, last night we went to see The Jimmy Fallon Show taping. It was a lot of fun. We waited around for a while, but it was worth it. I was surprised how small the theater was. The band, the stage, the announcer and the audience are crammed into this little theater. They make it look alot bigger on TV. The guests were Brendan Frasier, Tracy Ullman and a band called Beach House. Tracey Ullman was the best of the three. I was there to see Jimmy Fallon, so it didn't matter who the guests were. And he gave me a high five.
The food here is amazing. We haven't had a bad meal yet. We had dinner last night at the Carnegie Deli and it didnt disappoint. AW had a $12 egg sandwhich that was awesome. She ate the whole thing. I had a hot dog that was pretty good too. We also have been frequenting Crumbs Bakery. Their cupcakes are unbelievable, I'm sure we'll have another one today.
Later,
EW and AW
No comments:
Post a Comment