

I sprained my ankle Saturday morning. Yup, I did. We were at Chris and Sarah's visiting everyone. Eric and I headed downstairs to see what Ben was up to and I missed the last two steps. Don't ask why I didn't see them but I just didn't. So, I fell and twisted my ankle. It blew up like a balloon. Eric carried me up the stairs and out to the car. Pretty strong! We headed off to hang out at the emergency room for a couple hours. I found out it wasn't broken. Thank Goodness!!! I really didn't want to be wearing a cast for 8 weeks through the summer. So, after that my weekend has been pretty uneventful. Eric has been doing lots of work around here. I try to do my share but it just doesn't quit work so well. Hopefully I'll be up and walking soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment