I can't believe it but here we go again, off to Italy! We are going for 12 days to see more of what Italy has to offer. We are flying into Rome and heading straight to the Amalfi coast. I can't wait for this. It's going to be so different from Northern Italy. It will be exciting to compare the styles and culture it has to offer. We get to meet up with Eric's parents too in Florence. That will be fun to meet up with someone you know. It will be nice to compare stories and have a conversation in English with someone else other than your husband. (:
I hope to blog a lot throughout our trip to share all our experiences. I hope everyone enjoys our stories and pictures. Please share any comments. We love to read them throughout our trip.
Take care and here we go!
Alisha & Eric
1 comment:
Hey there SIS and Bro In-Law--
Just left you an email about Auntie Mary and Mom.
You guys are so lucky to be there in Italy. I hear MAMA saved the day in your vacations travels! YEAH for MAMA!
BE SAFE, enjoy lots of gelato and CHIAO!
Sister Anna
Post a Comment