Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I hate to admit it but NKOTB ROCKED!




When I found out NKOTB was coming back in town for a concert I had to go. It brought me back to when I was a kid watching them. So, I convinced Eric to get tickets and we went. Can you believe it, Eric went! He's the best guy ever for taking me too! I'm very lucky. Alright to the concert. When we got there majority of the fans of course are women. I guess on the main level they turned the men's bathrooms into a woman's bathroom because of the high demand. The concert was nuts! They had two opening acts which were alright. The first act the girl was odd but the second act was Natasha Bedingfield. I guess one of her songs is for the opening credits to "The Hills". She was pretty good. Then NKOTB came on. What an entrance and a show for 2 hours! I couldn't believe how long it went. The fans went crazy. It was like being 11 all over again. People dressed up in old attire of NKOTB t-shirts and wore buttons that they had from 15 years ago. There were two groups of people in the suite we were in dressed up. Even two guys dressed up for the occasion. Someone brought along an old VHS of NKOTB's old concerts too. We had a great time. It's hard not to enjoy it but still think "I can't believe we are here." If you were a fan of them back when this is a concert worth going to. Enjoy the pics and clips we took. Too funny.